SkinnyTeaUSA™ Detox Tea Products Directions.
Please follow the detox tea directions as described below for best results.Feel free to discontinue if discomfort occurs. We reserve the right to modify the detox tea directions at any time without prior notice. SkinnyTeaUSA™ does not provide medical advice.
Pour the equivalent of 1 (one) teaspoon of SkinnyTeaUSA™ Energizing Blend into 1 (one) cup of boiling water and allow 3-5 minutes infusion before consuming.
Every other evening.
Pour the equivalent of 1 (one) cup of boiling water over 1 (one) SkinnyTeaUSA™ Cleansing Blend teabag and allow 3-5 minutes infusion before consuming.
SkinnyTeaUSA™ Products IngredientsPlease study the list of ingredients provided. Our FAQ and our Documents are good starting points, providing descriptions, resources and links for further study. Feel free to discontinue if discomfort occurs. We reserve the right to substitute or eliminate ingredients at any time without prior notice. SkinnyTeaUSA™ does not provide medical advice.
- 1. Acai Berry Powder
- 2. Goji Berry Powder
- 3. Yerba Mate
- 4. Sencha Green Tea
- 5. Oolong Tea
- 6. Shu Mee White Tea
- 7. China Black Tea
- 8. Dandelion Leaf
- 9. Lemongrass
- 10. Ashwagandha Root
- 11. Maca Root Powder
- 12. Suma Root Powder
- 1. Hawthorn Berries Whole
- 2. Celery Seed
- 3. Cornflowers Whole
- 4. Senna Leaf C/S
- 5. Elder Flowers C/S
- 6. Psyllium Husks Whole
- 7. Rhubarb Root Powder
- 8. Buckthorn Bark
- 9. Chickweed Herb Wildcrafted
- 10. Bilberry Leaf
- 11. Chamomile Flower
- 12. Fennel seeds
SkinnyTeaUSA™ Lifestyle SuggestionsSkinnyTeaUSA™ will only create mediocre results if you do not integrate its use with a daily exercise and healthy eating lifestyle. Please follow the suggestions offered below to maximize your results. SkinnyTeaUSA™ does not provide medical advice.
- Consult your physician before starting any type of dietary supplementation including SkinnyTeaUSA ™
- Keep your body hydrated with plenty of water and electrolytes. Coconut water is a great natural source of electrolytes.
- There are also several commercial brands of mass-produced electrolyte solutions widely available.
- Exercise regularly 3-5 times per week and integrate resistance training as well as cardio training into your regiment.
- Eat multiple, spaced out, balanced meals constituted of as little processed food as possible and replace red meat (beef etc) with as much white meat as possible (chicken, fish, turkey)
- Feel free to enhance either of the SkinnyTeaUSA™ blends flavors with natural flavorings such as honey, lemons and soy milk.
- Make provisions for restroom breaks after 12 hours of consuming the SkinnyTeaUSA™ Cleansing Blend.
- If the SkinnyTeaUSA™ Cleansing Blend 3-5 minutes infusion period does not induce a laxative effect within 24 hours, increase the next infusion period to 10 minutes.
- Alternatively consuming the loose leaves as well is a great way to maximize your results.
- You can also decrease the SkinnyTeaUSA™ Cleansing Blend infusion period to 1 minute if you are particularly susceptible to laxatives or have sensitive bowels.
- You can discontinue using either SkinnyTeaUSA™ blend if mild discomfort regularly follows their consumption.
- If you develop symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea STOP using SkinnyTeaUSA™ immediately & consult your physician.
- Help increase your metabolism
- Help suppress your appetite
- Help detoxify your GI track
- Help increase calories burning
- Help you reduce fat storage
- Help regulate your blood sugar
- Help increase skin health
- Help improve sleep and relaxation
- contain 500 times more vitamin C per ounce than oranges
- rich in selenium and germanium
- encourage the flow of bile and digestive enzymes
- stimulate fluid loss through the kidneys.
- crash-free energy booster
- potent antioxidant
- EGCG fights inflammation, acne, rosacea etc
- helps raise your metabolic rate while also increasing fat oxidation
- Contains B vitamins
- aid muscular functions
- help maintain healthy skin and hair
- contains potassium
- contains magnesium
- very high antioxidant properties
- astringent and blood cleanser.
- contains high levels of protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and beta-carotene
- contains high amounts of the vitamins A, C, D, and B complex.
- rejuvenating, balancing, strengthening, and calming to the nervous system
- useful for relieving fatigue, nervous exhaustion, and memory loss.
- considered a diuretic, tonic and stimulant
- promotes good digestion
- promotes healthy and normal kidney function
- prevents formation of kidney stone
- helps curb cravings for sweets and rich food